Pages

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Who has a wonderful husband? (and a cute sign)

I do! Thanks to him, my classroom is ready for the first day of school! We don't start until Tuesday, but tomorrow begins our district meetings. So, today he spent the entire day helping me in my room and putting up with my OCD tendencies (I made him tape yard sticks to my tables so that I could make sure they were evenly spaced and at right angles...yes, I'm THAT bad). Unfortunately, I didn't have a camera today, so I don't have pictures yet, but I promise I'll post them tomorrow.

I spent this evening making a cute sign for my room.


You can download it here.

I'd be glad to change it to for your grade level, just let me know!

1 comment:

Down Under Teacher said...

Thanks for sharing such a cute sign! Absolutely adorable!

Kylie
Down Under Teacher