Pages

Thursday, July 28, 2011

FINALLY!

Many of my fellow teachers have been entering the blogging world, so I decided to give it a try as well.  I have spent hours putting this thing together and I think it's finally ready.  I went back and forth trying to decide if I wanted to start a classroom blog to use with my students and their parents or a blog to share with fellow teachers.  Then, after hours of work on this blog, I discovered Kidblog.org.  It is just what I was looking for to use with my kiddos. So, instead of wasting the work I had already put into designing this blog, I decided I might as well just do both! Here goes....!

2 comments:

Mrs. Brennan said...

I absolutely love this!!! Isn't it so fun to create? Can you imagine how the students would feel if they could create their own?? Fun fun! Thanks so much for sharing! :)

Leslie Brennan

Tamara L. Chilver said...

Welcome to the blogging world!

Teaching Blog Addict
♥Teaching with TLC